Liveable Streets Bow
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Email this link
Page last updated: 22 Mar 2022, 01:42 PM
01 July → 29 July 2020
- Antill Road Closure
- Co-design Workshops
- Early Engagement
- Public Consultation
- Appendix. A Consultation leaflet.pdf (4.48 MB) (pdf)
- Appendix. B - Final Design.pdf (9.37 MB) (pdf)
- Appendix. C Engagement process.pdf (888 KB) (pdf)
- Appendix. D Consutlation results.pdf (2.56 MB) (pdf)
- Appendix. E Alternative proposals considered.pdf (563 KB) (pdf)
- Appendix. F EQIA.pdf (1.17 MB) (pdf)
- The Liveable Streets Programme
- What are the benefits of the programme?
- How will you increase the number of people choosing to walk or cycle? How will this be achieved?
- What is an active travel complementary measure?
- What areas does the programme cover?
- How were the areas selected?
- When does each phase of the programme start and finish?
- What kind of improvements might be implemented?
- How can residents and businesses be involved in the design of their local area?
- Where can I submit my ideas?
- Will I be notified when the engagement starts in my area?
- Will there be more cycle facilities as part of the Liveable Streets programme?
- Cycle Future Route 5
- What is a School Street?
- How can my school apply for a School Street?
- Will buses be impacted by these projects?
- Will parking and loading be affected?
- How will these projects impact emergency services?
- Where can I find the air quality levels for my area?
- Further questions